Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My goal,

Is to make everyday I have left a good one. 
I don't want to leave wishing i'd done "this" or "that" 
the last month before I moved. 

Okay. I saw this at Wal-Mart and it was $5, so obviously
I had to buy it. Yes, I know it is for people's children,
but its for my boys. I'll post another picture as soon as 
I get a good one put in the frame. I love it.

Yesterday Me, Mitch and Momma (Christian Andersen) took my 
four wheelers out, and we had a BLAST! Between Momma flipping
the thing (shhhhhhhh) and Mitch riding crazy enough to make me anxious
enough to hold on to him tight enough to possibly cut off some circulation,
 it was awesome! You know how much I love my boys!

I had to say goodbye to Kj on Sunday. This is going 
to be a very rough couple of weeks, to say the least.
I love Kj so much. He is such a good friend and I feel like 
we've seen each other go through a lot of crap, and we've always
been there to talk each other through it. If there's one thing Kj
taught me its, "You just can't care anymore Kadee! You just can't
care.". And needless to say, him saying that has helped me quite a bit. 
I hope me and Kj Boyer are friends for a long time, yes I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment