Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Bucket List!!!

Attend at least one major sporting event: the Super Bowl or the Olympics.       

Get married in the temple.
o    Swim with a dolphin.
o    Have my portrait painted.
o    Learn to speak a foreign language and make sure I use it.
o    Watch the launch of the space shuttle.
o    Be an extra in a film.
o    Tell someone the story of my life, sparing no details.
o    Own a room with a view.
o    Learn how to take a compliment.
o    Be a member of the audience in a TV show.
o    Send a message in a bottle.
o    Ride a camel in the desert.
o    Plant a tree, watch it grow.
o    Learn not to say yes when you really mean no.
o    Write a fan letter to your all-time favorite hero or heroine.
o    Learn to ballroom dance, properly.
o    Be the boss.
o    Fall deeply in love - helplessly and unconditionally.
o    Sit on a jury.
o    Write the novel I know I have inside me.
o    Stay out all night dancing and go to work the next day without having gone home (just once).
o    Shower in a waterfall.
o    Learn to play a musical instrument with some degree of skill. (maintain that skill)
o    Spend a night in a haunted house.
o    Write down your personal mission statement, follow it, and revise it from time to time.
o    See a lunar eclipse.
o    Spend New Year's in an exotic location.
o    Drive across America from coast to coast.
o    Make a complete and utter fool of myself.- shelby's wedding
o    Write my will.
o    Sleep under the stars.
o    Spend a whole day reading a great novel.
o    Learn to juggle with three balls.
o    Find a job I love.
o    Spend Christmas on the beach drinking pina coladas.
o    Overcome my fear of failure.
o    Raft through the Grand Canyon.
o    Put my name on something: a bench in the park.- top of door at NorthGate
o    Buy my own house and then spend time making it into exactly what I want.
o    Grow a flower garden.
o    Spend three months getting my body into optimum shape.
o    Drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring.
o    Accept myself for who I am.
o    Swim with sharks.
o    Go up in a hot-air balloon.
o     Give a speech in public.
o    Attend one really huge rock concert.
o    Go deep sea fishing and eat my catch.
o    Create my own web site (blog).
o    Visit the Holy Land.
o    Make myself spend a day at a concentration camp and swear never to forget.
o    Run a marathon.
o    Look into my child's eyes, see myself, and smile.
o    Reflect on ,my greatest weakness, and realize how it is my greatest strength.
o    See at least one game at a Major League Baseball ballpark.
o    Draw a map of a nonexistent or fictional place.
o    Climb/hike an active volcano
o    Visit the 7 wonders of the world
o    Achieve my ideal weight
o    Connect with all my teachers from my past schools -Let them know how they have shaped my life.
o    Identify someone who has inspired me the most in my life. Let him/her know that they have done so.
o    Give a heartfelt surprise to someone.
o    See the northern lights
o    Pack your bags and set off for a random location with no itinerary.
o    Live in a different country for at least 6 months
o    Bake a cake for someone special
o    Go deep into the heart of Mother Nature.
o    Call the customer service just to thank them for the great service
o    Tell at least 10 people about your bucket list and encourage them to do the same
o    Get closure on my hurt, grievances and unhappiness of the past
o    Organize a picnic outing
o    Fly first class
o    Hit bull’s-eye on a dartboard
o    Visit a volcano
o    Fly in a helicopter
o    Have dinner with someone I had only dreamed of meeting
o    Ride a roller coaster
o    Get on a romantic getaway
o    Visit a castle in Scotland
o    Learn sign language
o    See the Mona Lisa in Paris.
o    Gain enlightenment
o    Be a good grandmother
o    Improve my photography skills
o    Move to California
o    Visit all 50 states
o    Play the cello
o    Go to a play on Broadway
o    Fly in a helicopter over the Grand Canyon
o    Go on an African Safari
o    Go to Disney World
o    Walk on the Great Wall of China
o    Go horseback riding on the beach
o    Kiss in the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment