Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Goal - Find Joy In the Journey.

Today's Joy:
      Me and Kamryn made Tyler sugar cookies and surprised him with a knock on the door at 9:30 at night! His mom is such a sweetie and it was so fun to sit and talk with him. I sure will miss that kid. But, thats what Christmas break is for!!!

     I've realized that time will make our friendships sweeter. Not seeing the people that I care about so much every single day will make me realize how much I really do love and appreciate them. It will make the times I do get to see them that much better. I love the people that God has put in my life. He has placed them all there for a reason, and I couldn't be more grateful for them. He has put some special people in my life, people that both He and I know will stay here my entire life, enriching it as we roll along. And that's the beauty of growing up and moving on. God has even more special people waiting for me up in Idaho, and that is why I'm so excited to go. More people to care about, more people to love! I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment