Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And there it goes.

     A perfect summer with a perfect ending. I got my picture for "The Boys" frame. Yes, the last night of the summer, all my boys, my best friend, and a night I will not soon forget. I have it goooood. However, my heart aches for this bitter-sweet time of my life. They start school tomorrow, my best friends. I figure I'll be a wreck the whole day, so Chelsie is taking me on a "date" to the dollar movies, because-bless her soul- she knows I'll need it. And Savannah starts 6th grade tomorrow at Fossil Ridge Intermediate, the place that started it all for me here in sunny St. George, Utah. Everything is coming full circle I think. We'll see how this all plays out I guess. All I know is- I am blessed.
p.s.- I was the FIRST person to tell Mitch happy birthday!!! Made my day, that's all.

Well, we went to Denny's, as usual. But Mitch decided to throw the whipped cream
from the ice cream they gave him at everyone. And that of course started a war,
in whch I ended up with whipped cream all over my face. Oh, and shirt.
And let's not forget about the wall. We destroy that place, However we have
come to the conclusion that we go there so much that they should hang a
picture of us up on the wall. I think i'll contactthe management about that. . .

But then we decided, why stop there, when Mitch can get free ice cream
at Iceburg too!!! On this trip, Kamryn and I learned that the "large ice cream cones"
really are, large! Won't be making that mistake again!

Here it is, my picture for "The Boys" frame. Soon enough i'll have it all put
together for you! Words cannot describe how much I will miss them, and I don't think
that even I know how much that is just yet. And yes, I know i'm short. In fact, I think
i'm a foot and an inch shorter than Mikkey. Lovely, just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment