Saturday, February 19, 2011

This blessed Saturday

     I decided yesterday, that I needed to use this weekend to rest up, because I have three tests this week. . .ew. So Friday night me and Shelby drove down to Idaho Falls to see the JB movie Never Say Never!

     She loves watching me watch anything that has do do with the Biebs. And apparently “it’s hilarious” so she takes pictures of me watching the Biebs. Like Justin on Chelsea Lately on Monday night…

0215110022 

    Or the in the NBA All-star Celebrity game on Friday….

0218111734

    WHICH by the way he won the MFVP award, Scored the only 3 on his team, had 4 assists and two rebounds. Yes, he’s a baller:

    You can only imagine me watching the movie! Yes yes, it was good (: then we picked up the rare McDonalds and head back to the Burg.

    Today. . .I slept until noon, and it was magnificent. Then, I facebook stalked for an hour, went grocery shopping with Kaitlin. Then, she taught me how to play Baby (by Justin Bieber, of course) on the guitar. THEN, me and Shelby watched What’s Eating Gilbert Grape with Johnny Depp in it, and then we went to the store and bought cold medicine because she is getting sick and some Pero, it is this AMAZING hot drink that my mom always used to make me and has become quite the comfort food.

perojar4oz__53771

    Then we came back and put in Chocolate (also Johnny Depp!) SUCH a good day, I can’t even tell you what a good weekend it has been so far. Now as for  tomorrow. . .homework. All Day. Remember, my three tests coming up this week?!

     Also, listen to this song. I LOVE Lady GaGa! She’s in Salt Lake next month for $80 and me and Shelby want to go so bad! I think I’m going to try and talk my parents into it. . .

1 comment:

  1. Best. Weekend. Ever.
    We MUST do Lady Gaga. Let's figure out a way to MAKE IT HAPPEN!

    ReplyDelete