Saturday, February 26, 2011

I learned something from my dad today. . .

 

Just because you know what you want, doesn’t mean the road to get there is easy or fun. You have to work hard and do things that might not sound the greatest at the time to get where you want to ultimately be. The good news is, I have the Lord on my side. And “…If God be for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31). I know that if I put the Lord first in my life, everything else will fall into place. I miss my family so much that I cannot even put it into words.

Tomorrow Sister Julie B. Beck, the General Relief Society President is coming here to BYU-Idaho to do a Women’s Conference! I am so excited to hear from her! It will be such an uplifting day, I’m sure of it. I am truly blessed to be here, and I need to remember that when things get hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment