Saturday, March 5, 2011

Well I made it through the week.

However I forgot to tell you about Justin Bieber’s birthday party on Tuesday!

100_0579100_0604

Well for starters I made a “Happy 17th Birthday Justin Bieber” video and posted it on Youtube. It’s a little embarrassing, but I just might post it on here too. Then the girls (left to right: Chelsey England, Me, Katherine Fleming (Taff), and Tiffany Barton.)

100_0605100_0608

Then, we went out for cupcakes at Cocoa Bean! They are seriously the best cupcakes I have ever had in my life! When I got home, someone (clearly a boy) had doorbell ditched a plate of “Happy 17th Birthday Justin Bieber” brownies! I love my life.

100_0610030101_2237[00]

Then Tiff&Taff had a JB jam session, After which Darren did, I mean helped me with my math project! It was definitely a good Justin Bieber’s birthday!

Let it happen:

Tiff&Taff, Baby/Eenie Meanie JB mash up:

Story time: We were about to jam out to JB when I get a tweet from Ryan Buell that says “Live video chat in 5 minutes!” So. . .I FREAKED out! We all screamed, logged onto twitter and proceeded to the video chat, where you could see Ryan and he could see questions that people were typing into the “chat ” section of the web page. I start typing my fingers off!  I ask him things like, “When is your next book going to come out?!” or “Can you shake a ghost’s hand?!” The most nerve-wracking part is watching him read the questions and then the anticipation to see if  he actually reads YOUR question and answers it! So he pauses. ..starts reading questions. . .and then says, “Can you shake a ghost’s hand?. . .”  We scream, naturally. He answers the question and then we keep typing questions.

Finally Taff is like, “Ask him if  he likes Justin Bieber!”  So I type, ”Moment of truth, how do you feel about Justin Bieber?” He’s reading, he’s reading. . .”Ahh, I don’t exactly have Bieber Fever, but I mean his songs are fun and catchy. I do like that 4G commercial with Ozzy Osbourne though! “What’s a Bieber?” Haha but I would be concerned if an almost 30 year old had the fever.” Yes, I got Ryan Buell to talk about Justin Bieber, amazing.

Overall, OBVIOUSLY an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment