Friday, March 4, 2011

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it…

But I have the best friends in the world. I am so blessed to be where I am today. I know that this is where I am supposed to be and that the Lord has put me here for a reason. I love my life and am so grateful for the people in it. Tonight: Darren’s  basketball game, Ice-cream and sherbet, Youtube videos. We’re trying to think of a funny video to make. (I have some videos from tonight, can’t decide if I am going to post them. . .stay tuned.) I showed Garrett some of mine and Kamryn’s videos, he loved them. I will miss him when he goes on his mission, but I’m so happy that he made the decision to go. I wrote Logan a letter, he  got it on Sunday, so I am anxiously awaiting a reply. . .hopefully I get one. He is my first missionary friend! And soon, I’ll have two more!

I am blessed.

100_0613100_0614100_0618100_0619100_0634100_0637

No comments:

Post a Comment