Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I decided that I needed to revise my bucket list. . .

  • Go to Alaska (See the norther lights)
  • Go on an African Safari
  • Marry my best friend
  • Go to Paris
  • Attend a major sporting event (The Super Bowl or the Olympics)
  • Get married in the temple
  • Go to Boston Massachusetts!
  • Go horseback riding
  • Stay in a haunted hotel on the east coast
  • Brad Paisley concert
  • Have my portrait painted
  • Be a bride's maid
  • Be an extra in a film
  • Learn how to take a compliment
  • Milk a cow
  • Get my palm read
  • Be a member of an audience in a TV show 
  • Send a message in a bottle
  • Learn how to ballroom dance, properly.
  • Have my fortune told
  • Sit on a jury
  • Stay out all night dancing and then go to work in the morning without having gone home (just once)
  • Spend new year's in Times Square 
  • Justin Bieber concert
  • Drive across America, coast to coast
  • Hike the Grand Canyon
  • Write my will
  • Sleep under the stars
  • Spend a whole day reading a novel 
  • Find a job I love
  • Overcome my fear of failure
  • Buy my own house, and then spend time making it exactly what I want
  • Drive a convertible with the top down and the music blasting
  • Swim with sharks
  • Go up in a hot air balloon
  • Visit the Holy Land
  • Go to the Valley of the Kings in Egypt with my mom.
  • Visit a concentration camp
  • Run a marathon
  • Look into my child's eyes, see myself, and smile
  • See a game at a major league baseball park
  • Climb an active volcano
  • Identify someone who has inspired me in my life, and let them know that they have done so.
  • Pack my bags and set off to a random location with no itinerary 
  • Live in a different country for at least six months. 
  • Gain closure on my hurt, grievances or unhappiness from the past 
  • Visit a volcano
  • Fly in a helicopter 
  • Have dinner with someone I'd only dreamed of meeting.
  • Ride a roller-coaster 
  • Go to England
  • Go to Scotland
  • See the Mona Lisa
  • Be a good grandmother
  • Improve my photography skills
  • Visit all 50 states
  • Go to a play on Broadway
  • Go to Disney World
  • Go horseback riding on the beach

2 comments:

  1. When you go to Disney, you can go riding on the beach at BeachHorses.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect Kadee! I relly want to write mine again. So fun how many things you have crosses off already.

    ReplyDelete