Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here it is, the end. And a whole new beginning.

    My last day in St. George, Utah.
 I'm leaving the house that built me, and going on to new adventures. 
All I know is, if God put you to it, He'll bring you through it. 
And I'm definitely counting on that right now, because I'm tellin' ya, it's is if God himself
sent me the acceptance letter to BYU-Idaho. I know I'm supposed to be there, in fact, 
I've never been so sure of anything in my life. I've also never been more scared.
So here I go, I'm stepping off the edge with my blindfold on,
putting my faith in the Lord. I know he'll never leave me alone.
So in the end, I guess that's all the knowledge I'll ever need. 

Today's Joy: 
Looking forward and moving on. Marvelous things are waiting for me. 
Now is the time to cherish them.
So goodbye St. George, hello Rexburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment