Tuesday, July 27, 2010

38 Days

Until I leave for BYU-I. I cannot comprehend this.

Things that BYU-I says I need:

Bedding - standard twin sheets for Perkins and Kerr Halls, and extra-long twin sheets (80 inches) for Barnes and Ricks Halls, blankets, pillow, and pillowcases.
Towels/washcloths/shower mat
Personal items
Alarm clock, if desired (one is not provided)
Flashlight - use of matches and candles are prohibited
Soap and other toiletries
Laundry soap and cleaning supplies
Hangers
Iron
Toilet paper
Lamp for desk, if desired
Dishes, pans, kitchen utensils, toaster, hot-air popcorn popper, etc.

First off, not sure why they'd even list "popcorn popper" on my college experience essentials list. . .but okay! Apart from that, i think I can tackle this list. Life is about to get crazy, and i'm going to miss a LOT of people, but I know that there are a LOT of people about to come into my life that just might change it forever. I've never been so scared, but I've also never been so sure. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. We should just get an apartment off campus...i will call you tonihgt. i don't even know if you will see these!! We WILL be lighting candles. I may or may not be a candle freak

    ReplyDelete